Wednesday, July 06, 2005

TO ALL the bigBLIND fans out there

To all of the bigBLIND Blog fans out there (all 3 of you), I wish to express my apologies for not posting a new......post, in a many a moon. To my plethora of fans I hope that you can once again gain my bloggin' trust and not remove me from the top of your favorites list. Now on to bigger and blogger things, people bitch way to much, myself included. Even the BIGblind is prone to bitchin' on occasion but there are those, a special breed of people who find happiness in "the bitch". Those whose sole purpose is to bitch as often as humanly possible throughout the course of the day, for example lets say someone who complains about someone's blog not being updated frequently enough. Just an example and the BIGblind shall never name names, lets just call this person Senior TILT and leave it at that. So in concludesion, sorry bout dat. Texas Hold Them still rules, IT RULES.

Texas Hold Them Rule of Thumb for the day:

When you have the 2/7 off-suit, toss the hand and enjoy a cigarette and a cold "the one"

Till next time blog fans join us (me) next time, same blog time, same blog site.

the BIGblind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home