Thursday, July 07, 2005

BIGblindia: polulation 3 + 1

Well BIGblind fans, Biggies back with a brand new edition, flowing like a hawk...sorry flashbacks of my breakdancing days. So I was telling BIGblind wife last night about my latest post and she asked who the three fans of the BIGblind were so I told her, and upon finishing the enormous fan list she noticed her name wasn't mentioned. This began the 10 minute tirade of how insensitive and unthoughtful the BIGblind is, feeling badly about the aforementioned problem I then promised the wife that I would make up for it during my next post. So to make up for it I have officially changed the population of BIGblindia from 3 to 4. Thanks alot the wife, our countries tax brackets will now be scewed and there goes our entire economy which was built upon population 3. But whats a dictator to do, all great men have even more wonderful women behind them or in my case in front of holding the lease. (I'm a good boy, or so I'm told on occasion). Either way, I love the wife, henceforth known as the Alison. You gotta love a the wife who loves poker too, now for the other three inhabitants of BIGblindia get your minds out of the gutter with the whole poker thing. So lets get down to our poker wisdom of the day and/or lesson...so a here we go.

LESSON #4328093: If your staring at two A's on the table and one of your opponents squeals with delight when a third falls.....and their poker nickname is "the FISH"....it's a good chance they have four A's. Politely fold the hand and then go have a cigarrette and a beer (preferably Miller High Life, the Champagne of Beers)

the BIGblind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home