Friday, November 18, 2005

YES...an update, ENJOY

It's amazing how many fans of the BIGblind are out there, every day I get bombarded with fans who crave for an update. What these fans need to understand is, the BIGblind is busy, he has two J-O-B's, along with a "the wife", and the many house/club games to play in. He's also lazy, which doesn't help much.

But anyway, before I begin I want to take a moment and send along my condolences to the Guerrero Family, Eddie Guerrero was an amazing performer. Some of my fondest wrestling memories were watching Eddie, whether making me laugh with a "Cheat, Lie, and Steal" promo or watching him win the title from Brock Lesner to the unforgettable embrace with Chris Benoit at WresleMania XX. Eddie was remarkable, and I am deeply saddened by his death and will selfishly miss him.

On to other things, THE Main Event just ended on that sports channel, mind you the event actually ended earlier in the year but has just finished airing on ESPN. Congratulations to Joseph Hachem for outlasting and outplaying 5,618 other players to be win the 7.5 million dollar first place prize. Even more amazing, to me, was who placed 2nd, Steve Dannenmann. This was an amateur player, had never played in the Main Event before and claims that he is the 4th or 5th best player at his home game. With a field of over 5,000 entrants, roughly 250 of them professionals, the Main Event has become a skilled lottery. I'm still waiting for "the Boss" to offer to pay my 10K entry fee with the understanding that I would wear Baseball America apparel the entire tournament. I'm sure ESPN would show the BIGblind on TV, for I am the sexiest sumbitch I know...they don't call the BIGblind, Luscious for nothing.

Okay, so it's not much and the BIGblind understands this post will not begin to quench the thirst of the BIGblind's fans, but please be patient as there is always tomorrow...tommorow...

The BIGblind would like to take a quick moment and thank "the BOSS" for allowing the BIGblind to update his blog today............sucker.

BIGblind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home